Chakra Devi are the Goddesses of each Chakra imagined in a present day and futuristic context. You can summon a goddess based on which chakra you are looking to balance and super charge.
7. CROWN CHAKRA (SAHASRARA) The highest chakra, sits at the crown of the head and represents our ability to be fully connected spiritually. When you fully open your crown chakra—you're able to access a higher consciousness.
6. THIRD-EYE CHAKRA (AJNA) Near the top of the body, we're getting closer to communion with the divine. The third-eye chakra, controls our ability to see the big picture and connect to intuition. Accessing the pineal gland, it is the eye of the soul. It registers information beyond the surface level. Visions and intuition come from this chakra.
5. THROAT CHAKRA (VISHUDDHA) The throat chakra, gives voice to the heart chakra and controls our ability to communicate our personal power. When it's functioning at full capacity, it allows us to express ourselves truly and clearly. Someone with a blocked throat chakra will feel like they have trouble finding the words to say how they truly feel.
4. HEART CHAKRA (ANAHATA) The heart chakra, is the bridge between the lower chakras (associated with materiality) and the upper chakras (associated with spirituality). This chakra can influence our ability to give and receive love—from others and ourselves. Someone with a blocked heart chakra will have difficulty fully opening up to the people in their life. If someone's heart is open, they can experience deep compassion and empathy.
3. SOLAR PLEXUS CHAKRA (MANIPURA) The third chakra, the solar plexus chakra, speaks to your ability to be confident and in control of your life. If your solar plexus chakra is blocked, you might feel overwhelming amounts of shame and self-doubt. Those with open sacral chakras are free to express their true selves.
2. SACRAL CHAKRA (SWADHISTHANA) The sacral chakra, helps inform how we relate to our emotions and the emotions of others. It also governs creativity and sexual energy. Those with a blocked sacral chakra could feel a lack of control in their lives.
1. Root Chakra (MULADHARA) The root chakra, represents our foundation. On the human body, it sits at the base of the spine and gives us the feeling of being grounded. When the root chakra is open, we feel confident in our ability to withstand challenges and stand on our own two feet. When it's blocked, we feel threatened, as if we're standing on unstable ground.